Use these links to make book order requests, to access FACTS SIS, to log into OLHCA email accounts, etc.
To make a request for textbooks or other class books (Literature books, dictionaries, etc.):
To access the FACTS Student Information System:
- Go to factsmgt.com and select "School Administration (RenWeb)" from the School Log In drop-down list
- Our school's district code is OLH-CO
- Use your school-issued FACTS SIS user ID
- If you don't remember your user ID or need a password reset, send an email to [email protected]
To access your OLHCAcademy.org email inbox:
- Go to mail.olhcacademy.org
- Enter your official school email address and password
- If you need a password reset, send an email to [email protected]
To access the school's Dropbox account:
- Go to www.dropbox.com on any computer with internet access
- Click on the hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) in the upper right of the screen
- Find and click on the "Sign In" link
- Use the school's Dropbox credentials to log in
- If you need the school's credentials, send an email to [email protected]
To access the SSPX US District Education Portal's educational files and folders:
- Right-click on the link below and select the option that opens the link in an incognito window (Chrome browser), or an in-private window (Microsoft browser). (Opening the portal in a private browser window will help avoid any conflicts or overlaps with active Microsoft accounts that might be lurking on the computer you're using.)
- Enter your email address as your "Sign in" name (use the email address where your Education Portal invite was sent).
- Enter your email password to gain access to the Portal.
- If you have any questions, send them by email to [email protected].
Field Trip Request Form
- Field Trip requests need to be submitted at least 14 days prior to the proposed field trip date.
- In order to submit your field trip request, you'll need to have the following information:
- What you hope your students will learn on this field trip
- Instruction you will give your students in advance to help prepare them for the field trip
- Time of day that you'd need to leave school and time that you'll be departing the field trip destination to return to school
- Amount of cost per student (this won't necessarily be how much each student pays, as the school may cover some portion of that cost - this is the actual cost charged for the field trip, divided by number of students)
- Names of drivers
- Names of chaperones
- Complete the Request Form here to submit your request: Field Trip Request Form